Junior Implementation Consultant
IT, Computers, Internet
Work for Ukrainians
- we provide work for Ukrainians
Type of Employment
As a software implementation consultant, you are involved within the full implementation cycle, translating the customer process to our Products. Understanding the customer needs is essential, since you will be the one configuring the application together with the rest of the team. Guiding and training the users during the implementation is also part of your job. This makes the role as consultant very dynamic since you are both working with a high-end optimization solution, and you communicate directly with the end users.
As a successful candidate you are:
• Highly motivated person, career oriented and positive attitude;
• Quality oriented and customer focus;
• Knowledge or an interest to learn and use techniques such as XSL, SQL, Python, PowerShell, Spotfire, PowerBI;
• Great analytical skills and result oriented;
• Interested in operating in an international environment;
• A real team player;
• Fast learner, able to self-train, flexible and open minded;
• Good communication skills;
• Enthusiastic about ad-hoc travels to different customer sites or ORTEC offices around the world.
• University degree in relevant field (preferably IT)
• Relevant work experience from 2-5 years;
• For trainee level, no work experience needed, but related studies and high potential abilities;
• Medium-advanced English level both written and oral;
• IT trainings and/or certificates are a plus;
• Previous experience with clients is an advantage.
• Great opportunities to develop yourself (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation program)
• Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary;
• Additional vacation days based on years at ORTEC;
• An open and friendly work environment with a great location, new and easy to access office building;
• Relaxation areas, daily fruits delivery, foosball table, our own bar the ”ORTap”
• On-site chair massage;
• Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly Sports Day;
• The company is implementing a Work from Anywhere policy that combines the benefits from the past as well as the learnings from the present;
• Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the network 7card;
• “Bookster “subscription;
• Fun quizzes, cooking sessions, coffee calls with colleagues and much more creativity in this new world we are all adjusting to.