IT, Computers, Internet
Work for Ukrainians
- we provide work for Ukrainians
Type of Employment
As System Administrator you will be responsible for carrying out daily monitoring tasks, configuring and reacting to hardware and software alerts, updates and patching, performing, maintenance and solve 1st line incidents related to Global Hosting platforms. This is a “hands-on” position requiring technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What you do:
• Proactively monitor and manage incidents/malfunctions investigation for provided hosting services.
• Responsible for handling Level 1 technical cases using internal ticketing system and keep track of these issues during the whole resolution process;
• Conducts root cause analyses for incidents and signals any improvement requirements;
• Perform regular system maintenance and apply updates on a regular basis;
• Reviewing system and application logs, backups and restore.
• 1 year working experience;
• Microsoft Windows administration environment;
• Good IT knowledge;
• Able to work in shifts schedule (07:00 – 22:00) and on-call;
• Good analytical mind, conceptually and solution-oriented thinking;
• Able to troubleshoot quickly and carefully;
• Good written and verbal English skills.
Nice to have:
• Administration and monitoring of security solutions like Antivirus Solutions;
• Basic network knowledge like switching, routing, VPN technologies;
• Basic expertise with cloud environments;
• Microsoft certifications.
What we offer:
• Great opportunities to develop yourself (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation program)
• Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary;
• Additional vacation days based on years at the company;
• An open and friendly work environment with a great location, new and easy to access office building;
• Relaxation areas, daily fruits delivery, foosball table, our own bar the ”ORTap”
• On-site chair massage;
• Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly Sports Day;
• Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the network 7card;
• “Bookster “subscription;
• Fun quizzes, cooking sessions, coffee calls with colleagues and much more creativity in this new world we are all adjusting to.