Senior System Administrator
IT, Computers, Internet
Work for Ukrainians
- we provide work for Ukrainians
Type of Employment
As Senior System Administrator you will be part of Global Managed Services team and you will be responsible for carrying out for architectural definitions, reviews and solve 3rd line incidents (non-standard) related to Global Hosting platforms. This is an elevated position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to bring your expertise and make the difference in this area by proposing new solutions and improvements that will drive to a better platform performance, efficiency and stability.
What you do:
• Ensure that proposed and existing solutions are aligned with organizational goals and objectives
• Provide technical expertise, direction, and assistance to Pre-Sales, Project Manager, Systems Engineers, other Architects, and software development teams.
• Lead research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
• Collaborate with technical personnel (e.g. System Administrators) in design and research activities to ensure that all aspects are covered and output is efficient delivered.
• Document and maintain organization’s existing solutions and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
• Check new and review of existing solutions for compliance with standards and architectural plans.
• Develop test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance. Based on findings, make recommendations for improvement.
• Conduct solution evaluation and analysis of wide systems throughout entire unit
• Responsible for handling Level 3 technical cases using internal ticketing system and keep track of these issues during the whole resolution process
• Conducts root cause analyses for non-standard incidents and signals any improvement requirements.
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• Significant technical knowledge on any of the followings areas: Azure cloud, Microsoft Windows Server (e.g Active Directory, DFS, Remote Desktop classical and web, IIS ), Enterprise firewall and antivirus solutions, Log management, SSO and Disaster Recovery solutions.
• Clear understanding of common compliance regimes (e.g. ISO, GDRP).
• Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills
• Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations
• Experience and passion for learning (technical and soft skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit
• Good written and verbal English skills
You might also have:
• Certification in domain-specific technologies
• Certification in following technologies: Azure, Linux, Windows, Hyper-V
What we offer:
• Competitive salary which will reflect your experience and will grow with your career
• Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
• Challenging projects for international customers
• A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions & to evolve initiatives
• Support for learning and own development
• Performance related remuneration and Year-end bonus
• Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues
• Foosball table, our own bar the “ORtap”, Christmas party, annual teambuilding and monthly events.