Senior Technical Writer
Work for Ukrainians
- we provide work for Ukrainians
Type of Employment
• Align with Product Management to assess which information our stakeholders will need.
• Participate in recurrent product development demo meetings to align your content with the developments of the product.
• Design workflows and write out the details to serve our various target audiences, such as end users and application managers at customers, and consultants.
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to improve your content.
• Review and challenge content generated by team members.
• Migrate existing content adequately to world-class standards.
• Drive best practices in content development within the team, working towards enhanced clarity and consistency in our content production across products and components.
• Proactively contribute to activities to improve our processes. Pitch your ideas and your impact will be immediate.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in an IT related, communications, or linguistic area, with at least five years of experience in content writing.
• Solid understanding of software and cloud technologies, content creation processes, systems, tooling, and methodologies.
• Proficiency with content structuring via advanced single-source documentation tools, preferably MadCap Flare.
• Excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Well-organized, consistent working style, with attention to detail.
• Curiosity combined with social skills to gather information from software professionals.
• Intuitive understanding of the needs of various target audiences, and naturally driven to turn complex information into a cohesive narrative that is tailored to their needs.
• Authentic desire to refine your content by seeking out user insights and feedback from your colleagues.
It’s a plus when you have:
• Experience with APIs or API reference documents, and OpenAPI (Swagger).
• A background with multimedia authoring for eLearning environments.
• Experience with building smart capabilities to scale, including leveraging machine learning to automate content production.
What we offer:
• Great opportunities to develop yourself (clear career paths, yearly evaluations and increases, job rotation program)
• Annual bonus based on team’s accomplishments – up to 1 full salary;
• Additional vacation days based on years;
• An open and friendly work environment with a great location, new and easy to access office building;
• Relaxation areas, daily fruits delivery, foosball table, our own bar the ”ORTap”
• On-site chair massage;
• Events: Annual teambuilding, Christmas party, monthly Sports Day;
• Sports benefits offered in collaboration with the network 7card;
• “Bookster “subscription;
• Fun quizzes, cooking sessions, coffee calls with colleagues and much more creativity in this new world we are all adjusting to.